ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING --- Providing Specialized Regulatory, Economic and Technical Solutions
Greener by Design, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The following is a list of core planning services offered by Greener By Design:
- Preparation of Master Plans, Master Plan Re-examination Reports and development regulations
- Preparation of Redevelopment Plans pursuant to the New Jersey Local Redevelopment and Housing Law
- Green infrastructure and sustainability plan elements
- Assistance with affordable housing issues such as the preparation of Housing Plans and Mt. Laurel litigation, as well as re-positioning public and/or private property for the development and production of affordable or mixed-income housing units
- Demographic studies and analysis
- Professional planning consultation representing Planning Boards, Governing Bodies and Zoning Boards of Adjustment.
- Public and private testimony
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysis
- Urban design and visioning
- Outreach, collaboration and community engagement
- Special planning studies
- Disaster relief and resiliency planning in the areas of sustainability, capital planning, stormwater and hazard mitigation planning and aligning these with existing and future policies and planning activities