The following is a list of core planning services offered by Greener By Design:
- Preparation of Master Plans, Master Plan Re-examination Reports and development regulations
- Preparation of Redevelopment Plans pursuant to the New Jersey Local Redevelopment and Housing Law
- Green infrastructure and sustainability plan elements
- Assistance with affordable housing issues such as the preparation of Housing Plans and Mt. Laurel litigation, as well as re-positioning public and/or private property for the development and production of affordable or mixed-income housing units
- Demographic studies and analysis
- Professional planning consultation representing Planning Boards, Governing Bodies and Zoning Boards of Adjustment.
- Public and private testimony
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysis
- Urban design and visioning
- Outreach, collaboration and community engagement
- Special planning studies
- Disaster relief and resiliency planning in the areas of sustainability, capital planning, stormwater and hazard mitigation planning and aligning these with existing and future policies and planning activities
ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING --- Providing Specialized Regulatory, Economic and Technical Solutions
Greener by Design, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.